Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Back online but not often.

エメムオ
    エメムオ

Back online but not often. Empty Back online but not often.

Post by エメムオ Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Was quite inactive, Had small free time but now i'm back at normal. For now, will not be going online through Nintendo WFC til next year or until i get bored, i will keep a low profile and be safe.

My WII got corrupted after playing MKWII online 3 weeks ago, thanks to BOOTMII not only have recovered my WII but all data and channel has gone POOF (Deleted) and also has been reverted to a clean WII with nothing but BOOTMII. Still my Wii is normally MAC Banned and for some reason, internet connection was not working properly.

I was planing to buy New Super Mario Bros WII but let's see if it worth it since i am banned.

For now i just plug my PS2 and play all my collection of games for a while like Final Fantasy 8.

I'll be looking around sometimes but for now i have put my WII to rest from playing games.

That's all for now lol! lol! .
    Guy
    Guy

Back online but not often. Empty Re: Back online but not often.

Post by Guy Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Glad to see you bro!
    Sorry about your wii XD
    As for wifi... idk.

If you like MKWii a lot you still can get back on with mdm's temporary serial changer
    Along with TCon too btw,

but other games you can't
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

Post by エメムオ Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:Glad to see you bro!
    Sorry about your wii XD
    As for wifi... idk.

If you like MKWii a lot you still can get back on with mdm's temporary serial changer
    Along with TCon too btw,

but other games you can't

I don't need serial unban codes, wonder what Nintendo is doing for banning now.

Well i don't wanna think about it for a while. Playing some old PS1 games for a while til then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:35 am