Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sorry for my idleness...

Spawn
    Spawn
    Administrator

Sorry for my idleness... Empty Sorry for my idleness...

Post by Spawn Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 am

Haven't really posted here much in the past like month. Been doing other things. Actually, to tell you the truth, part of it was the text was always messing up here. Like, on the posting page, I would have white text on the white background, and I got tired of highlighting my post before sending it.

It is fixed now, sorta, using Chrome, and for some reason unknown, it doesn't have the color issue.

Anyways, I'll try to be more active. Smile
    Guy
    Guy

Sorry for my idleness... Empty Re: Sorry for my idleness...

Post by Guy Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 pm

awesome sauce.
    It's no problem that you weren't active, we all have lives here to attend to.

Chrome is cool. I've never heard anyone state that problem before
    Guy
    Guy

Post by Guy Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 pm

oh, and very good job on the arcade. Impressive.
    Spawn
    Spawn
    Administrator

Post by Spawn Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 pm

It was a copy/pasta. Had a bunch of games on another forum already. (Notice the times.)

Also, the text I believe was partly because of the way Gnome is. Windows, no one changes at all and the text color remains pretty much the same. Gnome, each theme is different, and some may have white text and the browser will use that if no color is defined for text.
    EnGulf
    EnGulf
    Keeper of Beauty

Post by EnGulf Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Your idleness is nothing compared to mine. I apologize as I haven't done much recently. I was kind of preoccupied with nHotspot as I was promoted to Moderator and Head Writer there. I'm back and I can help with whatever you all need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:49 am