Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Update?

Guy
    Guy

Major Update? Empty Major Update?

Post by Guy

A few things.
    1 Fix, Now the time in between posts isn't restricted to 9,999, for whatever reason it was. It's 10 now, that's as low as it can go.

And several new sections:
    ~ Sports. For sports things
    ~ Teh Arts. Idk why I took this away anyways? For GFX Design, handmade/drawn art, etc.
    ~ Teh Newspaper. Real-world news anywhere, discuss it.
    ~ Anime/Manga. Debating on whether or not this should be roleplay or not. I'm not that into those 2 things, but I know others are, so i made it.
    ~ Completely Random. Same thing as the "Thundercloud". Members should be able to moderate there once they have at least a post. Let's say that section is governed by the members of the site.

That's it i think. I don't want to add too many sections at once.
    Last update for quite a long time, unless anyone thinks there should be changes.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm by Fuxx

Read your PMs, Tuxx.
    Spawn

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 am by Spawn

Eh, I think I remember setting that 9999, only I swear it said amount of time before the flood control will kick in. Actually, I cannot remember what it said, I just set it for some reason... I think it was way back when I did the huge flood in the Post as many times as you can thread.
    EnGulf

Post Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 am by EnGulf

Bizarre, cool update tho. I look forward to seeing what we do next.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:38 pm