Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still around.

EnGulf
    EnGulf
    Keeper of Beauty

I'm still around. Empty I'm still around.

Post by EnGulf

I just wanted to make a quick little announcement that even though I am leaving NBN I am still interested in helping here. I had just reached my quota for video game forums. Not that it matters. I'm sorry for the inactivity and I've been checking up on things every once and a while but I'll try to be on more.

And qwert, I'm not making you take NBN. It's completely your choice if you even want to deal with it.
    Share this post on: reddit

Guy

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm by Guy

i personally... don't feel like dealing with (like, creating/running) any gaming sites much anymore, hence why i made Teh Forum, a social like site. If you find someone else to run NBN, please do. I imagine they'll love running the site.

It'd be a pleasure to see you hang out around here still, although activity for everyone is low (busy, fun lives to be dealt with). One day people will get to this site. Once we get about 50 active members i'm sure it'll begin running itself.
    エメムオ

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 pm by エメムオ

Once in a while, Q is right. once there is other people rather than ourself will be on the best shape and will be a better place to be.
    Though i posted a video on youtube advertising this site as part of a japanese language pack hack for Mario Kart , still no luck for that even for whoever want a taste of the hacked japanese. lol!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 pm