Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[MKWII] Strap reminder replacement

エメムオ
    エメムオ

[MKWII] Strap reminder replacement Empty [MKWII] Strap reminder replacement

Post by エメムオ Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 am

OK i want to put this as a strap start screen which will replace the original one made by Nintendo. Seems it look great and also included some info on how to reach here. Take a look:

[MKWII] Strap reminder replacement StrapA169832x456mod

I plan to replace it as soon i have done the normal screen format so it will be complete but looking foward on how to edit the other pictures specially the title screen as i am looking around the ISO files of the game.

What's new:

-Text optimized for both english and spanish
    -French replaced with hacked japanese
    -31 tracks modified with textures (GCN Peach Beach is unmodified but working on it)
    -Custom song on some tracks from Fire Emblem, SSBB and NSMBwii
    -Strap menu replaced with the above picture
    -Enhanced MAC bypass code for those with error code 20102 for those who are MAC banned by Nintendo can play online without applying unban codes.

Working on it.

-GCN Peach Beach (Can't find a patch on szs server)
    -Credits (on how i will edit those as i have to thanks NinARM1 and UgotHacked for their awesome textures they made and MDMWII for all method of getting unbanned off from using wi-fi)
    -Hopefully get it 100% hacked fully compatible online for use with USB Loader or Back-up Launcher.
    Guy
    Guy

[MKWII] Strap reminder replacement Empty Re: [MKWII] Strap reminder replacement

Post by Guy Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:58 pm

dude this is awesome + good for promotion. Keep it up Very Happy
    you must be a good haxer.
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

Post by エメムオ Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:04 pm

dotV wrote:dude this is awesome + good for promotion. Keep it up Very Happy
    you must be a good haxer.

A video showing it would be nice but to make a good video is to finish it first and then show it, i would work the credit part last because it is all text and i need to seek more brstm file from other games to test, Super paper Mario brstm file fits into MKWII but whenever i play it, it just play fastfowarded than normal so i won't include it. On the other hand, i would finish editing sometime in 2010 and after that i will not continue anymore even there is new textures. I will try to texture hack the courses that are missing and hopefully do my best.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:16 am