Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K

Guy
    Guy

K Empty K

Post by Guy

Took out some things on the rules.
    Moar freedom.

That is all.
    No wait, its not
    I need to stop making announcements before i'm done.
    You'll also notice a new section of the forum, 'The Cloud'. It describes itself, so yea.
    A little hidden benefit is that when you reach 8 posts on this forum (that means you, normal members) you'll be able to edit and delete anyones posts in said forum.
    Share this post on: reddit

Spawn

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:58 pm by Spawn

Only for that forum right? I can see that getting extremely abused if we ever got to having a lot of members.
    Guy

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm by Guy

Only for that forum. Having it everywhere else would be disastrous.
    I think its cool to have a forum like that. Since EVERYONE can do it, its no big deal. Guests can't become mods so thats a small benefit.

Lets just say I'll leave that forum to govern itself. If anyone has problems with anything in it, it will be dealt with.
    Spawn

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:46 pm by Spawn

I do wish you could shut off HTML on a specific forum. If it gets shut off, it is board wide... HTML is bad in an anonymous user's hands.

Then again, there is always the IP ban.
    Guy

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm by Guy

yea, i guess it would be a good idea to shut off HTML

And IP banning works. You can check the IP of guests if you want, that is, if you are an administrator. I took the ability to see IPs away from Moderators because of that forum, members could use it for bad stuffz

We'll just wait for now.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 am