Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done with theme!

Guy
    Guy

Done with theme! Empty Done with theme!

Post by Guy

Quick back to back announcements, but now you'll notice a new theme! The new images were made by me, i hope it isn't too much.

Tell me what you think.
    Only thing i'm a little against is post body. Other than that, I'm loving it.

One last thing, I've made the new images, but the main layout still doesn't belong to me. Kudos to who made this wonderful CSS layout.

EDIT::
    Ok, I believe i am completely done.
    I've fixed some bugs in the theme with text colors. Only problem I can't fix right now is in the Profile, and that's the white text you'll notice on the side. I'll fix that sooner or later.

Last edited by qwertyuiop on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Spawn

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 pm by Spawn

Wow, it actually does look nice. There are a few parts that have some text just scrunched together, and I don't know if it is just me, or what, but my text as I am writing this shows up light blue... and really hard to see on white background. What version is this?
    Guy

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm by Guy

This theme is actually Invision XD
    They have invision templates now, i think.

Yea, I see what your saying about some text. On every first post on topics, the little "Actions!" thing overlaps with the post # and the IP button, and a few other places...

And the other flaw is the Nav Bar, which goes onto a new line. That's OK i guess, no biggie.

And light blue text? It's black for me in Quick Reply and Normal reply.

But I'll see what i can find.

And thx!
    Guy

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm by Guy

Ok, I'm completely done for real now. I'm very sure.
    EnGulf

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm by EnGulf

I like it quite a bit.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:06 pm