Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably one of the most useless announcements you'll read

Guy
    Guy

Probably one of the most useless announcements you'll read Empty Probably one of the most useless announcements you'll read

Post by Guy

The only update I've done was to change it to where your age and location won't show beside your avatar in posts (mainly for the reason of people with smaller avas, i know you don't want to see all of that text. Also, I took the chatango chat off the side for now.

I've been trying to change the site for a more designer's perspective. If you've got any ideas, please tell.
    Share this post on: reddit

EnGulf

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:00 pm by EnGulf

Thats a bit boring....
    Guy

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 am by Guy

lolyea
    Spawn

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:27 pm by Spawn

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    ZzZzZzZz

Oh, what?! Razz

I do still think the transparency needs to go, but meh. Wish Forumotion would release some real skins like on phpbb3styles or phpbb.com.
    EnGulf

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:42 pm by EnGulf

I kinda like the transparency. I think it looks pretty BA

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:28 pm