Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Castlevania Adventure the Rebirth

エメムオ
    エメムオ

Castlevania Adventure the Rebirth Empty Castlevania Adventure the Rebirth

Post by エメムオ Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Castlevania Adventure the Rebirth Wd9j

Castlevania resurrected through WiiWare (download service for Wii) in a pioneering initiative Konami. Taking as a starting point Castlevania: The Adventure we will find a whole new adventure ...

Taking advantage of the increased power of the Wii going to find succulent improvements in two areas:

- Including a complete facelift the graphics, including new enemies, and increased IA Also find a more complete soundtrack, with new arrangements for classical songs, highlighting his brilliant compositions.

- The classic gameplay is also improved by incorporating secondary weapons (which were not in the original title), new creatures and traps. Dracula's castle has never been so dangerous ... Not full of misfortunes.

Castlevania Rebirth is available in Japan from October 27At a price of around 1000 points. Although no dates have been confirmed for the USA and Europe, we hope you are very close to it ...

I already played this game and it's epic. Stage 5 has the best music in the entire game and also stage 3 but yes they have to come up with more WiiWare like this, hopefully i would like to see Mario Rebirth or something else.

If wanna see gameplay, you can seek on youtube.
    Guy
    Guy

Castlevania Adventure the Rebirth Empty Re: Castlevania Adventure the Rebirth

Post by Guy Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Castlevania...

I've never played it.
    it's like a platformer i guess
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

Post by エメムオ Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Yes. action adventure platformer just like mario. Of course this game only has 6 levels but worth playing for a while.

Sorry no US release after thanksgiving unless Konami decide to let Nintendo release it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 pm