Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese"

エメムオ
    エメムオ

[SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese" Empty [SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese"

Post by エメムオ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 pm

I really have it done it again, my hatred hate against Nintendo to not include Japanese in their games in america. It seems this one fully support Japanese text and voices, something that i allways wanted to play. Now what i need is to play online with it but screw it the need of friendcodes i just go to AiB Ladder and beat everybody there in 1 day, not sure when lol! lol!

Guy
    Guy

[SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese" Empty Re: [SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese"

Post by Guy Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm

doesn't it take a while to translate all of that text?
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

[SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese" Empty Re: [SSBB]Language Replacement "US Japanese"

Post by エメムオ Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:doesn't it take a while to translate all of that text?

It depends of how many text it has but i didn't do any translating this time, i just imported all of the Japanese files into American brawl files and then replaced all with the japanese one while maintain the game id "RSBE01" i can use the specific unban code and can go to Wi-Fi while i'm enjoying the Japanese text and voices. Good thing i was able to dump my american Brawl to do this. lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 am