Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now...

エメムオ
    エメムオ

[Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now... Empty [Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now...

Post by エメムオ Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Month back, planned on starting a clan again, when it comes to name it, it was hard and well i have come up to a name that anyone would recognize it. ARP is what i have come up with and yes a site will be ready very soon, also will be a base for all homebrew needs and other stuff. Also if happens to get new textures for Mario Kart Wii to be released will be posted there from now on and also will be starting to create the basic recruitment requirement and ranks (hopefully fill in 3 main leader and 2 co-leader). This is hard cause i'm not available all the time now like before but anyway. I would love to set up a Brawl+ or an textured MKWII clan war sometimes in the future.
    Guy
    Guy

[Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now... Empty Re: [Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now...

Post by Guy Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:43 am

If it's gonna be a hacking clan (like the ones on MKWii)
    I got your codes supplied, a has a ton
    I can just switch some activators around

And i know a few places for homebrew stuff so if you need any of that, I got you covered.

And if for whatever reason, you want your site designed, i can help with that

Just ask if you need help broseph
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

[Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now... Empty Re: [Update] Thinking on getting the Clan idea now...

Post by エメムオ Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

lol! at the supply of codes. Only just in case will back-up inportant thing like MAC unban codes and pernament AUTHDATA change. nothing else will matter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content