Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sites that are gone...

エメムオ
    エメムオ

Sites that are gone... Empty Sites that are gone...

Post by エメムオ Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Internet was a daily basis of life before Wii has come with online playing, there was several sites i used to hang on up my free time but now as 2010, those site are no longer active or no longer in service.

My favorite homebrew news scene site known as tehskeen now is gone and therefore there is no other place to get news from other consoles rather than Wii, same has happened to gamebase.ca forums known as home of PS2 homebrew developers such SNES Station emulator and other stuff.

The other great site that also is gone is SSBBFRIENDCODES which was part of my regular basis after buying Brawl for Wii, was great for filling up the friend roster of brawl quickly and have some active friends to play from.

Well in fact, A new year has begun and thus need to find a new place, also this will apply in real life when the time comes but anyway that's all for all this writing and hope to find a new site similar to those that are gone.
    EnGulf
    EnGulf
    Keeper of Beauty

Sites that are gone... Empty Re: Sites that are gone...

Post by EnGulf Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:39 am

I recently put NBN to rest as well.

If you are really looking for good hangout, I recommend www.nhotspot.net and www.wiiusers.net both of which I am currently working at. Nhotspot has a live chat but all around less brawlers than wiiusers.
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

Post by エメムオ Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Wiiuser.net is not the best place for me because of all the kids that visit there and haven't visited the other one. guess a little use of google can help, looking for a site that where i can find news for other consoles like XBOX360 bans and PS3 hacks, stuff like that.

Yeah wonder about Wii still wiibrew.org is up and there is news for Wii homebrew everyday and waiting for Nintendo next move for update 4.3 ,want to know what they will do this time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:11 pm