Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race.

エメムオ
    エメムオ

First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race. Empty First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race.

Post by エメムオ Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes, that's right. Beating a Wii Online Hacker is a hard job to do because you have to find a decent hacker to atack on, lucky for me i was able to find what i am looking for and got footage of beating the hacks. almost none of them reached me this time but i was able to see the people suffer from all the hacks out there. next challenge is to seek the PRO of all the hackers all there and do the same, it will work or it won't, it's up to the time to decide that.

Anyway enjoy my feature presentation and have all the lulz as you can.

Guy
    Guy

First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race. Empty Re: First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race.

Post by Guy Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 pm

was he letting you win XD
    エメムオ
    エメムオ

First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race. Empty Re: First LULZ of the year! Beating a Wii Online Hacker in a race.

Post by エメムオ Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 am