Teh Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW STUFF

Guy
    Guy

NEW STUFF Empty NEW STUFF

Post by Guy

These updates weren't made by me, but by our super duper friends back at forumotion, who host this wonderful site

1. You can add a topic description. Idk if you've been to other forums that let you do that, but I have. And trust me, it is a fun feature to have. That's the biggest thing.

2. Automatic Image Resizing. If an image you post is too big, it resizes by itself. Convenient really. If it was intended to be BIGGER, I believe it provides some sort of link to the actual size.

3. Automatic Group Placement. After a certain amount of posts, you can be put into a group. I haven't made anything for that yet, but it can be useful.

4. You can disable the PM function. If for whatever reason you don't want people sending you PMs, you can disable that now. It's under preferences in your UCP.

I think that's it.
    Share this post on: reddit

EnGulf

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 pm by EnGulf

-rubs beard- I think 3 and 4 are aren't new. In fact I'm certain 3 isn't new because I've done it on NBN.

The topic description thing is cool.
    Guy

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 am by Guy

like, after a certain amount of posts, you'll be put into a group
    EnGulf

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 am by EnGulf

Oh I thought it meant rank. Well that's an interesting idea.

-thinks of ways to use it-
    エメムオ

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm by エメムオ

That's great news, in fact 3 and 4 is not new as it is suported for any forum regardless of host. That we need is a way to customize the built-in chat to look better than anything.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm